After taking a hiatus from creating the weekly menu plans with shopping lists, I’m finally ready to bring back this series. These menu plans are written for a family of 4 – 6, assuming the children are not toddlers with tiny appetites, leftovers are served or packed for lunch. One night a week is referred to as Clean Out the Refrigerator Night, basically a night off for the cook. Sometimes a recipe takes advantage of the leftovers from a previous night, this will be noted, otherwise feel free to shift the menu around based on your schedule.
- Lentil burgers, Stove-Top Macaroni and Cheese, Roasted Broccoli
- Oven Fried Chimichangas, Refried Beans, Tossed Salad
- Baked Potato Soup, Grilled Ham and Cheese Sandwiches
- Clean Out Refrigerator Night
- Steelhead Trout (or Salmon) with Maple or Honey Glaze, Butternut Squash, Lentil Pilaf
- Chicken Gumbo, Rice
- Country Style Cube Steak, Roast Potatoes, Collard Greens
The printable shopping list is editable with just a few clicks of your mouse and is provided courtesy of SayMmm.com, my favorite way to create and share shopping lists from my recipes.
Submitted to Menu Plan Monday