While cycling laundry this came to me and I must share it with you all.
The Laundry Song
This is the chore that never ends.
Yes it goes on and on my friend.
Some people started washing it not knowing how it’s done and now I’m washing forever just because.
Some would say it is because I am cruel and heartless, others because I am easily amused. Which do you believe?
On this page there are many articles full of tips and information about anything to do with laundering, washing, drying, and more. Click on the title of any article you want to read more about.
If you don’t see a post that fits your needs below, use the handy search box in the upper right corner. If you still don’t have any luck, send your question to email@example.com.
- Beating the Monster Laundry Pile: Getting Started
- Can I Wash Clothes in Cold Water?
- Do you remember when we talked about freezing jeans?
- Hard Water and Dark Laundry
- How to Clean Kitchen Laundry in a Public Laundromat
- How to Reduce Lint
- How to Use Bleach Safely
- How to Use Vinegar and Borax in the Laundry
- Laundry Lessons: Colors Bright and Whites White
- Kitchen Towels Vs. Paper Towels
- Laundry and the Great Diaper Blowout
- Laundry love: Decoding the label
- Laundry Lovin’: To Wash or Not
- pH and Its Role in Getting Your Clothes Clean Without Damage
- Quick Tip: Saving time with the laundry
- Quick Tip: Tackling Mt. Laundry
- The Hard Water Headache
- Those mysterious socks
- To Sort Or Not To Sort
- What Exactly Is Permanent Press?
- Why Should We Wash Our Sheets Regularly ?
How To Launder “Unusual” Items
- How to Care for Fleece
- How to Clean a Bath Mat After a Toilet Overflow
- How to Clean a Down Comforter
- How to Clean Stuffed Animals
- How to Clean Velveteen
- How to Clean Yellowed, Vintage Linens
- How to Wash Comforters
- Will Silk Continue to Shrink After Washing?Removing Fabric Softener from Baby Clothes
- Stiff Jeans – Friday’s Ask the Audience
- The standard school attire dilemma
- There’s Mildew on My Seatbelts, What Do I Do?
How To Get Rid Of Odors in Material
- Another Case of Musty Odors
- Attack of the stinky fish shirt
- Don’t Just Cover Up Musty Odors
- Formaldehyde: It’s not just for embalming anymore
- Fresh Smelling Towels
- Funky swimsuit. And by funky, I do NOT mean James Brown funky.
- Getting Rid of Mildew Odor in Towels
- Help! The Laundry Smells Like Rotten Eggs
- How to Deal With Stubborn Body Odor in Laundry
- How to Remove Mildew and Musty Odor from Towels
- How to Remove Musty Odor from Jeans
- Mildewed misery
- No, I never have smelled mothballs
- Sour Smelling Towels
- Sunlight as a Disinfectant for Laundry
- What Causes Smelly Sheets?
- A two-fer: Grass stains and puppy pee
- Bleach Spots Appearing on Khaki Shorts
- Cleaning Up After Potty Training Accidents
- Dealing With Deodorant Stains
- Grease on Khakis
- Hard to Remove Stains and a White Skirt
- Hard Water Stains on Light Colored Material and Clothing
- How To Get Sweat Stains Out Of Clothes
- How to Remove Decoupage or ModPodge from Clothing
- How to Remove Flammable Liquids from Clothing
- How to Remove Grease and Oil Stains
- How to Remove Gum from Clothing
- How to Remove Poison Ivy from Clothing
- How to Remove Stains from a Tie
- How to Use Acetone to Remove Grease Stains
- Ideas for Renewing a Stained T-Shirt
- Inkity Ink, a Bottle of Ink
- Laundry Perplexion: Sourcing Mystery Spots
- Lipstick in the Laundry
- Mud, THIS is why we don’t wear white pants before Memorial Day
- Oil and pants do not mix
- Spots in the wash
- Sunscreen Stains
- Sweaty Sheets: Dealing with Sweat Stains
- Traffic, traffic, lookin’ for my chapstick. Oh, it’s in the dryer.
- What Causes Black Underarm Stains and How to Prevent Them
- What Causes Spots on Clothing?
- What to Do About Dye Bleeding / Transfer in Jeans
- Why Are There Bleach Stains on my Towels?
- Yo’ mama, yo’ daddy, and yo’ greasy granny
- You know you’re awesome when your mom needs your advice
- Ask the Audience: Where to Find a Fine Mesh Lingerie Bag
- Borax and washing soda and where to find it all, oh my! (updated)
- Can I Use Dish Soap in the Clothes Washer?
- Just Say No to Jugs with Method
- Make your laundry detergent stretch farther
- More Laundry Soap Is Not Always Better
- Quick frugal tip about laundry sheets
- Sodium percarbonate? What is it again?
- What About Soap Nuts?
- Who Needs Dryer Sheets?
- Crayons in the dryer: major disaster
- How Do I Reduce Lint in My Laundry?
- How to Deal with Mildew in a Front Loading Washer
- How to Remove Detergent Build Up in a Washing Machine
- How to Remove Gum from the Dryer
- How to Solve the Soaking Problem with a Front Load Washer
- The battle of the build-up
- The Care and Feeding of Your Clothes Dryer
- The Great Washing Machine Debate
- Why is There a Greasy Stain in My Washer
It’s Washed – now what?
- Drying Sweaters
- How To Iron A Great Big Ol’ Tablecloth
- How to Iron: A Home-Ec 101 Guide
- How to Quickly Fold a T-Shirt
- Ironing out a plan.
- Linens From My Grandma’s Closet
- Spare sheet storage
- Tis the season to clean your closets
- To sort, or not to sort, that is the question
- What can be worn more than once
- Why Are There Holes in the Crotch of These Men’s Pants
- Why Did My Sweater Pill?
- Why Do Cuffs and Pocket Flaps Bunch and Not Lie Flat?
- A Quick Tip To Detail Your Washing Machine
- Finding The Source Of The Mystery Spots On The New Clothes
- How to Deal With Mildew in a Front Loading Washer
- How to Reduce Lint in the Laundry Room
- How To Reduce Lint In The Laundry
- How to Remove Detergent Build-up From a Washer
- How to Remove Gum from a Dryer
- How to Remove Mildew from a Front Loading Washer
- How to Remove Ring Around the Washer
- Lipstick In The Laundry
- Make Your Laundry Detergent Stretch Farther
- Mildew in the Laundry
- Quick Tips From Real Life Laundry Experience
- Should I Wash My Jeans?
- Why Is There A Greasy Stain In My Washer?