Last week turned out to be a really good week overall.
I used my stick blender to experiment with a sauce for fish tacos, it still needs some tweaking before I share it, but we’re on to something good. I didn’t make pho on Wednesday, instead I went with a Must Go style soup, loosely based on Sausage and Sweet Potato Soup.
And then, I finally broke out some of my photography stuff and managed to get a decent picture of chicken bog.
This is a big step for me; I just haven’t had the mental or personal bandwidth to do this. And if any of you have any idea what I have done with my tripod, that’d be good to know. I guess it’s just lost in that mental fog of 2013. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Anyhow, let’s keep the ball rolling and make plans for this week:
- Monday – CORN (That’s clean out refrigerator night as there is a ton of that chicken bog left)
- Tuesday – It’s like Taco Tuesday, but on a. .. oh, Tuesday. Buffalo Chicken Tacos & BLT Salad (If there are any good tomatoes, doubtful but a girl can hope)
- Wednesday – Let’s try that pho idea again… maybe, but definitely soup of some sort
- Thursday – Spaghetti (squash) and meatballs
- Friday – Baked Fish and Chips, Broccoli
- Saturday – Chicken roasted with mushrooms, peppers, and onions -It’s definitely time to redo these photos- Roasted potatoes, some kind of green vegetable or salad, it’s going to depend on what looks during the week.
Here’s hoping we can keep that momentum going and have another good week.
Is there anything you are looking forward to trying this week?
What did you make last week that worked (or didn’t)?
Submitted to: Menu Plan Monday