This will probably make me sound like a crazy, obsessive compulsive and maybe I am, but I have missed menu planning over these past weeks. Well, it isn’t the act of menu planning itself, but the net result. I like knowing what I need to have done before 5 o’clock rolls around and we are hungry and cranky. Tell me, Home Eccers, what is on this week’s menu?
- Monday – Chicken and dumplings
- Tuesday – Meatloaf, rice, green beans, carrots
- Wednesday – Spaghetti*, tossed salad
- Thursday – C.O.R.N.**
- Friday – Baked tilapia with Cajun seasoning, roasted potatoes***, steamed broccoli and cauliflower
- Saturday – Pizza night (crust recipe / sauce recipe)
- Sunday – Roast chicken, parsley or wedding potatoes, zucchini and mushrooms
*Leftover meatloaf will be crumbled into the sauce.
**Clean Out Refrigerator Night
***I’m intentionally making extra potatoes to freeze and use for breakfast skillets in the future.
Do you need help planning your own weekly menu? Check out our series Meal Planning: A Primer.
Submit your domestic questions to email@example.com.