Well, the not eating out didn’t go as well as I had planned. I could give a bunch of excuses, but I’ll just leave it there. Here we go with another attempt at eating at home every meal this week. If you were trying to get back on track with eating at home, how did you do?
- Monday – Fried chicken, macaroni and cheese, collard greens, and corn on the cob (moved from last week)
- Tuesday – Refried bean burritios, Spanish rice, zucchini and corn
- Wednesday – Sausage, onions & bell peppers on sandwich rolls, broccoli salad
- Thursday – C.O.R.N.
- Friday – Home made pizza night
- Saturday – Fake & bake pork chops, rice, gravy, green beans
- Sunday – Roast beef with creamy horseradish, mashed potatoes, steamed broccoli
Bolds are items I would like to add to the Home Ec 101 recipe stash and the linked items are already a part of the index. C.O.R.N. is simply an acronym Clean Out Refrigerator Night, other people call it Leftover Buffet. Sometimes, it turns into Mustgo Soup and others it’s just a little of this and a litte of that for everyone.
Tell me, Home Eccers, what is on your menu this week?