Today marks the beginning of birthday season in our home. From now until mid September there is a high possibility of finding chocolate cake. Typically we celebrate quietly, but this week we’re doing something a little out of the ordinary for a milestone birthday. What do you do when birthdays roll around?
- Monday – My stepdaughter will be cooking.
- Tuesday – Gumbo
- Wednesday – Tuna melts, raw vegetables
- Thursday* – Blackened beef tips over Caesar salad, grilled asparagus, grilled corn on the cob
- Friday – Bacon wrapped jalapenos, meatballs, vegetable tray etc
- Saturday – Pizza Night
- Sunday – Grilled chicken, pasta salad, tomatoes and mozzarella with basil
*Happy birthday Tim.