After travel and sickness, hopefully we’ll be getting back into a routine. Mr. Heather is having a lot of success with his diet, while great for him, it is frustrating for me. I’m not jealous of his success, I just don’t enjoy planning around the diet or having him not be a part of mealtime. I find it frustrating.
- Monday – grilled chicken and vegetable skewers, rice
- Tuesday – beef and vegetable stir fry, noodles
- Wednesday – corn chowder, grilled ham and cheese
- Thursday – CORN
- Friday – Creole catfish, roasted potatoes, green beans with onions
- Saturday – shrimp and grits, zucchini and mushrooms
- Sunday – BBQ chicken, pasta salad, grilled vegetables
Tell me Home Eccers, what’s on your menu this week?