Christmas and the end of 2008 are closing in fast. Here’s this week’s plan, but I won’t be disappointed if I dip into the freezer and pull out some chicken bog. However, I’m hoping to get a few more main dish recipes posted this week.
- Monday L/O Basic Italian Pork Chops and Linguini with clam sauce, steamed broccoli
- Tuesday Turkey cutlets with bell peppers, roasted potatoes, corn
- Wednesday Pan seared ribeye, baked sweet potatoes, pan roasted brussels sprouts
- Thursday Oven baked chicken chimichangas, refried beans, Spanish rice
- Friday Catfish with Cajun seasoning, cheese grits, green beans
- Saturday Spaghetti with ground chicken and sausage meatballs and marinara, tossed salad, garlic bread
- Sunday Albondigas, cheese quesadillas for the kids
Tell me, Home Eccers, what’s on the menu this week? Link to your menu below or tell us in the comments. If you are looking for a complete menu with shopping list, check out my contribution to Blissfully Domestic. For hundreds of shared menus check out Organizing Junkie.