Would you look at that, it’s Monday again.
- Monday – Cottage pie (it’s like shepherds, only with beef), roasted broccoli
- Tuesday – Shredded pork tacos, black beans, guacamole
- Wednesday – Cabbage and leek soup, toasted cheese sandwiches
- Thursday – C.O.R.N.
- Friday – Blackened salmon, roasted green beans, cornbread, herbed & buttered parsnips
- Saturday – Third time’s the charm, right? – Taco Pizza
- Sunday – On the road again, just can’t wait . . .
CORN = Clean out refrigerator night.
Next week’s menu should be a lot of fun. My children and I are heading to Florida with my foodie friend, Heidi. Between joint efforts in the kitchen and a teenage clean up crew, it’s going to take a lot of self-control to not go nuts.
Tell me, what’s on your menu this week? Feel free to share or link in the comments.