Last night I confessed that I can be lazy and this week is proof. I don’t want to go to the store, so we’re playing Pantry Raid. It’s certainly not as exciting as a panty raid, but if you aren’t in the mood to deal with the grocery store or need to check the cash outflow for a week or two, it can be a life saver.
Thankfully, we’re well stocked.
Tell me, what’s on your menu this week?
- Monday – Oven baked chimichangas, black beans, corn
- Tuesday – Baked chicken (spice has yet to be determined), baked sweet potatoes, brussels sprouts with basalmic reduction (sounds a lot fancier than it is)
- Wednesday – Southwestern creamy chicken soup, cornbread
- Thursday – C.O.R.N.
- Friday – Tuna noodle casserole, green beans
- Saturday – Meatball subs, carrots, celery, and broccoli
- Sunday – Fried chicken, greens, rice and gravy
Be sure to check out Org Junkie who has an amazing list of Menu Monday participants and Blissfully Domestic where I contribute a weekly menu and shopping list.