Thanksgiving is looming on the calendar and I have to clean out my fridge and make room for next week’s produce. I know I have been a little lax posting recipes and I hope to return to it this week or next. These weekly plans are what I hope to cook for the week, but I get off track like the rest of you mortals.* Sometimes I stand there with the fridge door hanging open hoping something will jump out at me and shout, “Here, cook me, I’m quick and no one will complain!” If some items were recently on the menu plan, chances are I didn’t get around to them.
Tell me, either via link or in the comments, what is on your menu this week?
- Monday Chicken and dumplings, tossed salad
- Tuesday 15 Bean Soup with smoked neck bones, cornbread
- Wednesday C.O.R.N.*
- Thursday Pork chops with blackberry sauce, colcannon, steamed broccoli
- Friday Eggplant parmigiana, tossed salad, garlic bread
- Saturday Homemade Pizza Night (Pizza sauce, pizza crust)
- Sunday Albondigas, cheese quesadillas
*I kid people, I kid.
**Clean Out Refrigerator Night
If you would like a Home Ec 101 menu plan complete with shopping list, please visit Blissfully Domestic. For an amazing gathering of menu plans check out Org Junkie.