Another Monday, another menu, last week was so hectic that I dove into my freezer stash and the drive through. I try to keep a few meals on hand for weeks like this. It prevents the children from turning into McNuggets. Do you have any special tactics to avoid the drive through when life takes a hectic turn?
I did not get to the cabbage skillet that intrigued several readers. It should be making its grand appearance tonight. It’s a fairly simple and humble dish, but sometimes that’s exactly what we need.
If you are a menu planning blogger, feel free to share your link. I love to check out Organizing Junkie’s fabulous links for future ideas or just plain curiosity.
- Monday – Sausage, cabbage, and apple skillet, steamed broccoli with cheese sauce
- Tuesday – Oven baked chimichangas, refried beans, corn and bell peppers
- Wednesday – Albondigas (Mexican meatball soup), tortillas
- Thursday – Eggplant parmesan, spaghetti, marinara sauce
- Friday – Lemon garlic tilapia, pilaf, carrot pennies
- Saturday – C.O.R.N.
- Sunday – Slow cooked BBQ chicken , green beans, mashed potatoes
So tell me, Home Eccers, what’s on the menu this week?