Somehow through the busyness that was last week, my fridge is filled to capacity. This is a good problem to have, as it will let me skate through the next few nights recreating the leftovers when I need to.
- Monday – A variation on beef burgundy over mashed potatoes, peas with almonds, carrots*
- Tuesday – L/O chicken bog will be converted to chicken & rice soup
- Wednesday – C.O.R.N.**
- Thursday – C.O.R.N.
- Friday – Salmon with lemon & rosemary, risotto, stir-fried green beans
- Saturday – Soup and sandwiches before Trick-or-Treating
- Sunday – Early Thanksgiving (I’m using this to take photographs for many of the recipes I’ll be sharing in the series Countdown to Turkey Day)
*I didn’t make Sunday’s dinner, so everything is on hand and needs to be used
**C.O.R.N. is Clean Out Refrigerator Night
What’s on your menu this week? Feel free to share in the comments or your menu and a link to your own post is certainly welcome. Alternately, I’d like to know what is your favorite part of Thanksgiving Dinner? (I’m sorry, my Canadian friends, you just have to live with my being on an American schedule).