The mountain apples are finally in. A recipe for my favorite apple pie will be posted this week. It would be nice if the weather would cooperate with baking, but it looks as though we’ll simply swelter a little.
- tuna fish sandwiches, carrot sticks, chips
- chili, corn muffins
- PB&J, broccoli & ranch dip
- taco salads
- Apple wedges, peanut butter dip, cheese cubes, and celery
- Monday- Hopi vegetable stew (testing recipe), cornbread
- Tuesday – Beef stir-fry, rice
- Wednesday – Chicken noodle soup, salad
- Thursday – Baked pork chops, fried apples, cabbage, green beans
- Friday – *date night* Kids = Tuna Noodle Casserole, peas with garlic/butter sauce & early bedtime Us = grilled tuna steaks, pilaf, roasted acorn squash, apple pie a la mode
- Saturday – C.O.R.N.
- Sunday – potroast, mashed potatoes, carrots & celery, salad
C.O.R.N. = Clean Out Refrigerator Night