This menu is intended for use during the summer when temperatures warrant minimizing the use of the oven in favor for slow cookers and the grill. Usually I try to do one vegetarian night, this week is an exception to that rule. However, there are two fish / seafood nights and vegetables are well represented.
Check out SayMmm.com for this week’s easily editable and free printable grocery list.
- Monday – Mediterranean Beef Pitas, Greek Salad
- Tuesday – BLTs with sliced avocado, Coleslaw, Grapes
- Wednesday – Grilled Meatloaf, Grilled Vegetable Packets
- Thursday – Clean Out Refrigerator Night
- Friday – Tuna Macaroni Salad, Sliced Watermelon
- Saturday – Grilled Chicken Burritos, Tossed Salad, Margarita Carrot Sticks (non-alcoholic)
- Sunday –Lowcountry Boil, Sliced Cucumbers and Tomatoes on the Side
If you create your own menu plans, what are you eating this week to beat the heat?
Want to know who won the signed copy of Home-Ec 101: Skills for Everyday Living? Check out the Home-Ec 101 Facebook Fan page. The winner has until 11:00pm Eastern Tuesday June 21, to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with their mailing address.