I enjoy seeing what brings Home Eccers to our site and I spend far too much time looking at our statistics. Every once in a while the queries either repulse me or cause me to laugh hysterically. I won’t share the depraved, but here are a couple that gave me a giggle.
- Kool-aid Satan – No, but if you give my two year old red dye #40 he’ll give Old Scratch a run for his money.
- Stop Hitmen Getting into My House – Really, Ivy and I try not to tick anyone off quite that badly.
- Why am I addicted to dry oatmeal? – I kind of like it myself and it’s healthy so there are worse things to be “addicted” to.
- See me in my house on internet – Not likely, but wipe your cheek, you have a little schmutz. No, not there, a little to the left. There, you got it.
- Make a house look clean without cleaning – Unless you hire out, you’re going to have to do a little, sorry.
- Flames shoot out of oven – Please use your fire extinguisher or hang up and dial 911
Finally we have my favorite and the one I am posing to you, Home Eccers – Excuses to get rid of your mother?