Well Home Eccers, I have a few things to get off my chest this week.
- My tree is still decorated, even though I had planned on only leaving up the Nativity set for the Feast of the Epiphany.
- I didn’t send any Christmas cards and have yet to write a single thank you note. (I do have a list, somewhere. . .)
- My house is a disaster. I probably wouldn’t answer the door if any of you dropped by for a visit.
- I couldn’t be bothered to even come up with a New Year’s Resolution to break.
- Which is kind of apropos, since I couldn’t even stay awake long enough to ring in the New Year.
Confession is good for the soul, spill it in the comments.