So, let’s pretend last week didn’t happen, as it felt like herding cats more than anything. As an aside, is the site loading any faster for you? I’ve made some changes and I’m hoping they’ve helped, but I think some of the image changes made them look less sharp. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Have you tried any new recipes lately? I finally made a red curry that met my expectations. I’ll need to play around with it a little more to get it to the point I feel comfortable sharing the technique, but I finally have a map and that’s a big step. I do add lots more vegetables to it than my favorite restaurant, but that way I can pretend it’s good for me. That’s my rationale, this week. With the longer evening light, I’m hoping to shoot more recipes, too.
What are you planning to make this week? Here’s a printable to make your weekly menu planning easier.
- Monday – Lentil Patty Melts (using the lentil burgers) and salads
- Tuesday – Chopped Salad with Roast Chicken
- Wednesday – Chicken Salad, Fruit and Vegetables
- Thursday – Chorizo Meatloaf – I make my usual meatloaf, but sub chorizo (Mexican, not Spanish) for the Italian Sausage, and use salsa instead of the milk, with a little bit of cotija cheese, too. It was an experiment that went very well last week. Fajita Style Vegetables, Refried Beans
- Friday – Tuna Cakes, Tartar Sauce, Cheese Grits, Collard Greens
- Saturday – To be determined, based on this week’s leftovers, maybe a mustgo soup, Albondigas style if there are any leftovers from Thursday
- Sunday – Pulled Pork Chipotle Style Burrito Bowls