As part of my plan to get back on track, I need to get back into menu planning.
- Meatballs in marinara over grilled zucchini
- Shrimp stir fry with spring rolls (Stepdaughter’s request this will be our Fearless Friday recipe)
- Sloppy Joes, refrigerator pickles*, coleslaw*
- Grilled chicken, grilled tomatoes, grilled corn on the cob, garden salad (Sense a theme there?)
- Grilled tuna terriyaki* , tuna melts for the preschool set (We’ll share for sampling purposees) garden salads, (small potential for a cold soup if I have time)
- Sub sandwich night, raw vegetables with dip
*Indicate recipes I’m testing for this site.
**Clean Out Refrigerator Night
If you are stuck for ideas check out Rachel’s Mouth Watering Monday.
Tell me, Home Eccers, what’s on your menu?