I’ve decided to make Menu Monday a permanent fixture of Home Ec 101. Hopefully it will help inspire some readers to try something new.
- Monday – spaghetti and meatballs, tossed salad (The in-laws took us out for dinner on what would have been taco night. Consequently I have 3lbs of ground beef that must be used today. Whatever meatballs are not eaten tonight will be frozen for a quick meal in the future.)
- Tuesday – grilled ham and cheese sandwiches, devilled eggs, raw veggies
- Wednesday – split pea soup and biscuits
- Thursday – cheese enchiladas, refried beans, zucchini
- Friday – blackened fish (depends on what’s on sale) rice, steamed veggies
- Saturday – homemade pizzas, salad
- Sunday – roast pork tenderloin, mashed potatoes, green beans, and corn
Links to the recipes will be added as they are tested.