Today begins an exciting week. For the first time, in almost five years, I will be leaving overnight, drum roll please, alone. Ivy and I will be presenting at the first annual CREATESouth convention. If you are near Myrtle Beach, SC and looking for something to do on Saturday, come out and join us, it’s free.
Tell me, Home Eccers, what is on the menu this week?
- Monday – Mustgo Soup
- Tuesday – Oven baked chimichangas, refried beans, roast vegetables (zucchini, bell pepper, onion)
- Wednesday – Broccoli and mushroom quiche, citrus fruit salad
- Thursday – Spaghetti, meatballs, Caesar salad
- Friday – Breakfast for dinner
- Saturday – *C.O.R.N.
- Sunday – Spinach and watercress soup, roast chicken, asparagus, wild rice
*Clean Out Refrigerator Night