The birthday stretch is over and cool weather has finally arrived. I’m gearing up to return to baking and it appears I have gone a little crazy stocking my freezer. Recipes will appear throughout the week and the almond and peas recipe is set for later today.
Tell me, Home Eccers, what are you planning this week?
- Monday – Beef shoulder roast, pan roasted zucchini and carrots, sauteed cabbage, rolls
- Tuesday – Chicken, broccoli, and pasta with lemon butter sauce
- Wednesday – Planned over: Beef and melted cheddar on hoagie rolls, carrot raisin salad, tossed salad
- Thursday – kielbasa and cabbage skillet over egg noodles
- Friday – peel and eat shrimp, cheese grits, steamed vegetables wih lemon
- Saturday – pizza night (sauce, crust)
- Sunday – C.O.R.N. *
*Clean Out Refrigerator Night – This gives me a break and helps to ensure we aren’t wasting food.
Have you entered our latest giveaway?
Do you have a domestic question? Submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org