I always look over our schedule when planning out menus, consequently it is also the day that our readers get to hear about upcoming plans and events. My three year old destroyed me computer, which partially explains my recent absence and the lack of recipe updates. Now that I once again have access to my photo editing software things should be getting back to normal. I’m very excited to announce that we begin filming video content for the site </drumroll> tomorrow. Unrelated, we will be mentioned in the May issue of Woman’s Day. We’re very excited and boring our closest friends to tears.
Onto the menu, Mr. Heather is reaching the point in his diet plan where he can be slightly more flexible with his food choices, which makes my life easier.
Tell me, Home Eccers, what’s on your menu?
- Monday – Spaghetti with meatballs, Caesar salad
- Tuesday – Baked chicken (the exact spice combination has yet to be determined), green beans, zucchini and mushrooms
- Wednesday – Cajun seasoned pot roast, with turnips, onions, & bell peppers, rice and gravy
- Thursday – C.O.R.N.*
- Friday – Cioppino, bread
- Saturday – Pizza night: sauce, crust
- Sunday – Hoppin’ John, cornbread, collard greens
*Clean Out Refrigerator Night