Last week was fantastic, even if I had the mother of all colds that has drug on for what feels like weeks. Whine much Heather? You haven’t heard the half of it.
Today we’re finishing off the leftover creations including a Southwestern inspired creamy turkey soup that I may have to wrestle my husband for. Seriously, I’m going to have to figure out an exact recipe to share with you, but it will be chicken to make things easier.
Remember, unless your leftovers are new dishes made from Thanksgiving, it’s time to get rid of them. No one saves money with a trip to the hospital.
- Monday – C.O.R.N.*
- Tuesday – Chicken lo mein**, snow peas
- Wednesday – spaghetti with meatballs, garlic bread, Caesar salad
- Thursday – Blackened pork chops, rice with tomato gravy, green beans
- Friday – Pan fried fish, mashed potatoes, peas with almonds
- Saturday – Split pea soup, cornbread
- Sunday – Pot roast, pan roasted vegetables, rolls
So Home Eccers, tell us what is on your menu. If you have a blog, feel free to use the handy Mr. Linky, if not, just give us the run down in the comments. Reading menus helps keep us from getting into a culinary rut and lets us share favorite and tested recipes. Be sure to check out menus complete with shopping list at Blissfully Domestic and head over to Organizing Junkie for an amazing collection of menus.
*Clean Out the Refrigerator Night
**I am very excited, my local grocery store has finally expanded their Asian section.