While planning last week’s menu I completely forgot about a local blogger meet up I had organized for Sunday. Yesterday’s roast will be cooked today. In addition, my in-laws are arriving this week, typically this throws our schedule for a loop. Most of the meals need to be flexible and salvageable if they aren’t cooked on the night planned.
- Beef roast, creamy horse radish, roast vegetables, and mashed potatoes
- French dips, au jus, steamed broccoli
- Chicken and dumplings, salad
- Shrimp and grits, asparagus
- BBQ pork sandwiches, baked beans, raw veggies, and chips
- Chicken quesadillas, refried beans, zucchini & corn with cilantro
*Clean Out Refrigerator Night