Another Monday and here we have another fully planned menu. The shopping list is a downloadable PDF file. Simply print the list and cross off the items already on hand. Each meal includes at least two servings of vegetables, sometimes the second serving is included in the main dish. I would love to hear your comments and suggestions. This menu will feed a familly of 4 -6 assuming leftovers are eaten for lunch and the seventh meal.
- Lentil casserole, steamed broccoli
- Shredded chicken soft tacos, Spanish rice
This recipe is so basic, it doesn’t deserve it’s own page. All you do is place chicken parts in the crock pot with 1/2 cup of your favorite salsa. Cook on low for 6 – 8 hours or high for 4. The meat should be falling off the bones. Shred the chicken. Fill flour tortillas with the chicken, plus your favorite taco topings: lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, sour cream, and cheese
- Beef pepper steak rice noodles or lo mein
- Fake-n-bake pork chops, green beans, fried green corn
- Eggplant parmesan over spaghetti with marinara
- Oven fried chicken fingers, potato salad, raw vegetables with dip
Tell me, Home Eccers, what are you having for dinner?