Several days ago we were nominated for the Thinking Blogger Award, and Heather and I have not had time until this morning to get together and determine who we wanted to nominate. I apologize for the delay.
Granny at Welcome to Granny’s House is the fine lady who nominated us for the award. We humbly accept, and thank Granny for thinking of us.
The rules of accepting are this:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn’t fit your blog).
So, without further ado, here are the blogs we nominate for the Thinking Blogger Award:
1. Katherine Coble– I have been reading Kat for a very long time, and she just gets better as time goes on. Kat posts about television, music, politics, and other assorted topics. She often flips ideas on end, so you can look at them in a totally different light.
2. Xark!– Xark is a wide ranging blog covering art, philosophy, religion, and politics. They do so in a thought provoking, controversial manner. Instead of just posting talking points, they start discussions.
3. MotherLoad: The Mom Advice Blog– Do you like freebies? What about saving money? Sure, we all do. Amy’s got a great thing going on over at MotherLoad, and she makes us think about saving money in new and different ways.
4. Where’s the Mute Button?– She certainly makes US think, with her Stupid Questions. But Kathy T doesn’t just do Stupid Questions, she writes about politics, feelings, ideas, parenting, and many other things.
5. Women’s Health News– Blogs can save you money, make you laugh, entertain, and inform you. Women’s Health News can actually save lives. It keeps us up to date on what is going on in the world of women’s heath, and informs about things we may not have known about.
Go visit these blogs, they are truly blogs that make us think.