I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Here are some guidelines for safely using your turkey leftovers.
Don’t forget that the bones from the turkey make an excellent base for soup. If you use the chicken bog recipe, it takes a slight tweak, either use the bones in place of the whole chicken pieces or just use turkey or chicken stock in place of the water.… Keep reading...
The big day looms ever closer, but we’re well on track to getting ready. So far we’ve:
- Found the dining room table and kept it clear
- Figured out who, where, and when
- Checked on seating and place settings
- Begun following the chore chart and getting the house company ready so it’s not a miserable whirlwind of stress the night before
- Created our Thanksgiving menu
- Created our Thanksgiving shopping list
- Begun shopping, it’s okay to finish that up tomorrow if you’re getting a fresh turkey.
Here we are, just under two weeks out from Thanksgiving and it’s time to get serious about making sure we’re ready to cook Thanksgiving Dinner.
Today it’s time to make your Thanksgiving Day Dinner shopping list, let’s try really hard this year to not need to grab any last minute items, okay?… Keep reading...