Another week another birthday, fall is an incredibly busy time around this household. Pretty soon it will be time for pumpkin patches and hay rides. I can’t wait.
- the ubiquitous and picnic friendly PB&J, yogurt, celery sticks
- tuna noodle casserole, green beans
- grilled cheese & tomato soup
- mini pizzas, salad
- ham and cheese, broccoli, applesauce
- chef salad
- Monday – hotdogs, chili, corn on the cob, cheese fries, cake, ice cream
- Tuesday – C.O.R.N.
- Wednesday – sub sandwich night, raw veggies
- Thursday – meatloaf, mashed potatoes, gravy, squash
- Friday – tilapia, pilaf, zucchini
- Saturday – pork chops, colcannon, sweet potatoes
- Sunday – fried chicken, cornbread, broccoli, salad