Just for giggles I will now be contributing to Blissfully Domestic, an online magazine run by the ever fabulous Mrs. Fussypants. This week For next week I have contributed a menu of six meals with recipes and a basic shopping list. I will post the link as soon as it goes live.
Tell me, Home Eccers, what’s on the menu this week?
This is what we’ll be having at chez Heather.
- Monday – Italian sausages with bell peppers and onions, tossed salad, Italian bread
- Tuesday – Baked tapatillas (somewhat like a tostada), Spanish rice
- Wednesday* – Waffles, scrambled eggs, cheese grits, bacon, fruit
- Thursday – Soy and garlic chicken thighs, broccoli, fried rice
- Friday – Fish and Chips, peas with almonds
- Saturday – Slow Roasted BBQ Chicken, stove top mac and cheese, green beans, margarita carrots
- Sunday – C.O.R.N.**
**Clean Out Refrigerator Night