Halfway through September, how has this happened? We’re on the tail-end of birthday season in our house, with one to go. The sixth and final cake or cupcakes will be baked on Wednesday. We finally had a small party for the boys, hence the extra cake, and there is a lot of leftover food, so we’ll be working on leftovers for a couple of days.
- Monday – Brinner (Breakfast dinner) Sausage & cheese pinwheels, peach / banana smoothies
- Tuesday – C.O.R.N.* with a high probablity of Mustgo Soup
- Wednesday – Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches (kids get plain), green tossed salad,
- Thursday – Ground Beef Curry (recipe sent in by a reader), broccoli
- Friday – Shrimp pot pies (may get changed to shrimp burgers depending on weather and mood), chopped salad
- Saturday – Calzones, heavy on the vegetables
- Sunday – Roast beef with creamy horseradish, mashed potatoes, green beans (last week’s menu item got shifted, but I really want new pics of this recipe)
*Clean Out Refrigerator Night
Bold indicates a recipe I would like to add to the index, but these are dependent on how the week progresses
Tell me Home Eccers, what’s on your menu this week?