Today, our oldest is officially starting school – virtual charter school, it’s a cross between home schooling and public. This means it’s time to get back on track and make sure dinner isn’t another hassle.
- Monday – Black bean burritos, fried green corn, guacamole* & tortilla chips
- Tuesday – Pulled pork sandwiches, carrot raisin salad, Boston baked beans*
- Wednesday- C.O.R.N.**
- Thursday – Wine braised chuck roast* (in the crock pot, it’s too hot for the oven), carrots, wilted spinach
- Friday – Fish and chips, steamed broccoli
- Saturday – Homemade pizza night, raw vegetables, ranch dressing for dipping (pizza sauce recipe, pizza dough recipe)
- Sunday – BBQ chicken, macaroni and cheese, green beans, salad
* indicates a recipe I will try to add to our collection
** Clean Out Refrigerator Night
If you need a ready to go menu and shopping list, I just happen to have four weeks right here with every recipe linked and printable PDF grocery lists. These menus are geared toward a novice cook.
So, Home Eccers, what’s on the menu this week? Are you trying any new recipes or just trying to get into the habit of planning?