I can hear it already it’s July, Heather, why on earth are you serving soup? It’s one night and we’ll survive. It’s the best method I have for using up all those odd produce bits that I just can’t throw away.
- Monday – Stuffed bell peppers, refried beans
- Tuesday – Spaghetti marinara with sauteed vegetables and 7 layer salad
- Wednesday – Mustgo Soup*, tossed salad
- Thursday – C.O.R.N.**
- Friday – Pan fried whiting, tomato gravy, green beans, rice
- Saturday – Pizza night
- Sunday – Parmesan crusted cubed steak, sauteed zucchini, rotini and broccoli salad
Tell me, Home Eccers, what’s on the menu at your house?