We’re back on the menu planning wagon, let’s see if we can work on the consumption end of the deal.
- Monday – Charleston Chicken Salads using oven fried chicken fingers
- Tuesday – Country-Style Cube Steak over rice with green beans and tossed salad*
- Wednesday – Grilled pork chops with cracked pepper and blue cheese, grilled zucchini / tomatoes, and potatoes
- Thursday – Blackened whiting over cheese grits with fresh fruit
- Friday – C.O.R.N.**
- Saturday- C.O.R.N.
- Sunday – Pulled pork, Boston baked beans, corn on the cob, broccoli salad.
*This is actually leftovers as I made this yesterday and it will be posted later today.
**Mr. Heather will be on his own these evenings. I’m taking a quick trip to MD and back. Wave if you see me on I-95.
Tell me, Home Eccers, what’s on your menu this week?