Can someone tell me what happened to June? I swear I just glanced at the calendar and it was Memorial Day, now we’re gearing up for 4th of July. Last week’s grilled chuck roast turned into pot roast while on vacation, I didn’t want to use the communal grill for something more time consuming than your typical fare.
Tell me, Home Eccers, what is on the menu this week?
- Monday – Tomato pie, Caesar salad
- Tuesday – Chicken bog, green beans, steamed broccoli
- Wednesday – C.O.R.N.*
- Thursday – Grilled pork chops (seasoning to be determined), grilled zucchini, cucumber and tomato salad.
- Friday – Happy 4th of July! Chili dogs, grilled corn, baked beans
- Saturday – Family pizza night (This week I’ll make a double batch of dough and a triple batch of sauce)
- Sunday – shrimp alfredo over fettucini, Seven layer salad
*Clean Out Refrigerator Night