Summer weather has arrived in my part of the country and will be here to stay through August. This means a shift in cooking. My oven, if it is used at all will be turned off well before 10am. I should also invest in a spare tank of propane for the grill, as it will be receiving heavy use.
Tell me, what is on your menu this week?
- Monday – Black bean burritos, fiesta corn
- Tuesday – Grilled beef & vegetable kabobs, rice
- Wednesday – Chicken and pineapple cabbage wraps, fried rice
- Thursday – Blackened beef tips over Caesar salad
- Friday – Grilled fish packets, grilled zucchini & squash, grilled potatoes
- Saturday – C.O.R.N.*
- Sunday – Albondigas, vegetarian quesadillas, chips and salsa
*Clean Out Refrigerator Night