It’s a little early in the year for triple digits, but here we are. I -and our electric bill- hope it’s an aberration and that we’ll drop ten degrees for at least a few more weeks. This week it’s early morning play, long naps, and late evenings. It’s not so bad once the sun drops behind the trees, until then it’s time to lay low. The naps are for the kids, if you need me, I’m holed up in my closet / office working on that deadline.
Bolded items are those I hope to get photographed and uploaded into the recipe index, but life has been having its way with me, lately.
- Monday – Grilled Pita Pizzas, Greek salad
- Tuesday – Southwestern Cheeseburgers (thanks JanetLee for the idea), pasta salad, some manner of grilled vegetable
- Wednesday – Tomato pie (I’ll make it first thing in the morning), Chopped salad
- Thursday – Beef burritos (crock pot on the back porch with round steak and salsa), guacamole, tossed salad
- Friday – Grilled chicken over large salads
- Saturday – Pizza night, I just might cave and order this week. We’ll be at the wedding of some wonderful friends (in a planetarium, how cool is that?)
- Sunday – C.O.R.N.*
*Clean Out Refrigerator Night
So, is it hot in your area? How are you coping? More importantly, what’s on your menu this week?