This week’s menu is a preview of recipes that will soon be posted. My mother was a little overzealous with her herb planting and we are reaping the benefits. Look for a post on preserving cilantro. If I find a deal on tomatoes, there may be a post on salsa, but the budget makes no promises.
What about you? What are serving this week? Are you trying anything new?
- Monday – C.O.R.N.*
- Tuesday – Andre Pope’s chicken bog, green beans, cornbread, steamed broccoli
- Wednesday – Pulled pork sandwiches, collards, corn
- Thursday – Basil pesto penne with blackened chicken, garden salad
- Friday – pan fried catfish, cheese grits, squash casserole, butter beans
- Saturday – pizza night**
- Sunday – Lasagna***, garden salad
*Clean Out Refrigerator Night
** I believe I may have found the crust that earns the seal.
***If you go to the trouble to make one pan of lasagna, make two and freeze the second.