Memorial Day is next Monday, any big plans for the weekend? With thunderstorms in the forecast as far as the eye can see, I reserve the right to switch out items as necessary. Bolded items are ones I hope to add to the site in the near future.
- Monday – Meatloaf, Potato Salad, Broccoli
- Tuesday – C.O.R.N.
- Wednesday – Grilled pineapple chicken quarters, Pasta Salad with Radish and Orange, Green Beans
- Thursday – Grilled cheese & Vegetable Beef Soup (from the leftover meatloaf)
- Friday – Catfish cakes (just like crab cakes, only with poached catfish and I totally cheat with this), Green Salad, Lentil Pilaf
- Saturday – Beef Fajitas, Refried Beans
- Sunday – Kidney Bean Cheese Burgers, Sweet Potato Fries, Three Bean Salad
- Monday – Memorial Day
Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Broccoli Salad, Baked Beans, Coleslaw
What’s on your menu this week? Are you trying anything new for next week’s Fearless Friday? I think I’m trying a recipe for Beet Cake -naturally the kiddo that can’t have red dye wants a red cake for his birthday, it’s time to start practicing.
Please feel free to share your menu ideas in the comments.
Submitted to Mindful Menus.