Have you ever visited Organizing Junkie’s Menu Plan Monday? It’s a weekly event with hundreds of participants who share their menu plans. It is a veritable goldmine of meal ideas.
Tell me, where do you find your dinnertime inspiration and what is on the menu this week?
- Monday – Grilled chicken drumsticks, pasta salad, butter beans
- Tuesday – Beef kabobs, vegetable skewers, rice
- Wednesday – albondigas, cheese quesadillas
- Thursday – Vegetable omelettes, cheese grits, sliced tomatoes with fresh basil and garlic
- Friday – C.O.R.N.*
- Saturday – pizza night, raw vegetables
- Sunday – grilled whole chicken (the method is called Spatchcock Chicken), candied bacon spinach salad, grilled zucchini and yellow squash
*Clean Out Refrigerator Night The oldest will be participating in his first recital, we are to bring fingerfoods to share.