In my part of the country the weather is getting warmer and for the most part meals are getting lighter. The local produce stand is once again becoming an integral part of my weekly rounds.
- Monday – Tomato pie, caesar salad, homemade stove-top mac and cheese
- Tuesday – Lentil enchilada casserole, green salad
- Wednesday – homemade chicken nuggets, green beans, ranch potatoes
- Thursday – chili mac, cornbread, steamed broccoli
- Friday – oven fried fish and chips, coleslaw
- Saturday – meatball calzones, zucchini and summer squash with parmesan
- Sunday – grilled steaks, baked potatoes, asparagus, cucumber salad