Did you know that April is National Grilled Cheese Month? We’ll be celebrating with some link love on Wednesday. Post your favorite grilled cheese recipe, with a picture if possible, and send us a link. We’ll spread the love on Wednesday afternoon.
- Monday – ribs, salad (ay yi yi, leftovers can it be true?), strawberries and cream
- Tuesday – bean burritos, white rice with chili strips, corn, and cheese, broiled zucchini
- Wednesday – grilled cheese, tomato soup
- Thursday – sesame chicken, vegetable lo mein
- Friday – crabcakes, cheese grits, salad
- Saturday – chili dogs, or brats, mac’n’cheese, green beans
- Sunday – herbed beef roast, pan roasted vegetables, horseradish mashed potatoes