This is the flexible edition. I have company arriving this evening and they love to be on the go until well past dinner time. With this in mind I need to have meals that can be prepared quickly or from the pantry or freezer to prevent waste. We are insisting on staying home one night for an oyster roast. I will be using a lot of salads to fill in the vegetables since my children love them and would eat salad for any meal.
- Spaghetti with marinara, garlic bread, and salad
- Taco salads: ground beef, refried beans, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, salsa, sour cream, tortilla chips
- Quiche (bell peppers, onions), sliced tomatoes with mozzarella
- Cheeseburgers, grilled zucchini, ranch potato wedges
- Tuna noodle casserole, peas, corn
- Oyster roast, hot dogs and basic sides for those who are unappreciative