This week a boatload of relatives are flying in, because everyone likes a mixed metaphor, right? The house is going to be packed with seven kids and four adults. Someone save me! As if that weren’t enough, today with a the help of some friends, I’m filming another video* for this site, giving a presentation on blogging, and just for fun, tossing in a couple of doctor’s appointments. Someone take a nap for me, please?
Tell me, Home Eccers, what is on your menu this week?
- Monday – Chicken bog, green beans
- Tuesday – Macaroni and cheese, hotdogs, (chili dogs for the adults) broccoli
- Wednesday – Oven fried chicken, sweet potato fries, tossed salad
- Thursday – Homemade pizza
- Friday – Oven fried fish and chips, peas
- Saturday – Enchiladas, refried beans, corn
- Sunday – Steaks for the adults, burgers for the kids, pinto beans
*No, the first one has not been posted, we still have to make the opening and a few other details, but the plan to is to have a few live in April.