It’s a short week for most here in the United States. Well for those who have a normal work schedule anyhow. I really don’t know that many Monday to Friday 9 – 5ers, now that I think about it. Do you?
On to the menu:
- Monday – Date night, the kids will have macaroni and cheese, hotdogs, green beans (they get a treat, too)
- Tuesday – Pork chops with blackberry sauce, cabbage, roast vegetables (carrots, turnips, parsnips)
- Wednesday – Chicken enchiladas, refried beans, Spanish rice
- Thursday – Thanksgiving Dinner
- Friday – Blackened shrimp over Caesar salads
- Saturday – Calzones + salads
- Sunday – Cornish pasties (pronounce it pass- tees, unless I’ve been lied to), steamed broccoli, soup if I’m in the mood to make it
What’s on your menu this week? Are you going to experiment with anything for Thanksgiving? If you have a blog, feel free to link to it in the comments, if not just share it in the comments.