It’s a shop from the fridge and pantry kind of week. I have a bunch of potatoes that need to be used up. I’ll round everything out with fresh produce.
- Monday – Loaded baked potato soup, spinach salad
- Tuesday – Trying out recipes from the BBC – pan grilled sirloin, yorkshire pudding, buttered cabbage, potatoes gratin
- Wednesday – C.O.R.N.
- Thursday – Company Spaghetti with meat sauce, 7 layer salad, garlic bread
- Friday – Pan fried catfish, cheese grits, steamed vegetables
- Saturday – Homemade pizza night (pizza crust recipe / pizza sauce recipe )
- Sunday – Beef shoulder roast in red wine, pan roasted vegetables, cheesy broccoli rice casserole
Tell me, what’s on your menu this week? Are you trying anything new. Are there any seasonal items you’ve been waiting to add to your menu? Feel free to share or link to your own menu plan in the comments.