Last week turned into a series of days where I just got off track, so some items are quickly moving into use it or lose it territory. Tell me, Home Eccers, what’s on the menu at your place? Feel free to leave your link below.
- Monday – Garlic and soy chicken thighs, zucchini and mushrooms, baked potatoes
- Tuesday – Chili, cornbread (Yes, it’s going to be sweet, don’t be a hater)
- Wednesday – C.O.R.N.
- Thursday – Raspberry pork chops, steamed broccoli, rice
- Friday – Dilled salmon, roasted potatoes, squash casserole
- Saturday – Chili dogs (beef), stove top mac and cheese, green beans
- Sunday – Lasagna, Caesar salad.
Not ready to take the plunge and write your own menu and shopping list? Then check out Blissfully Domestic where I’ve done the work for you. Lastly, take a peek at OrgJunkie.com for a huge linkfest of menus and recipes.