I was very lucky last week and spent some time in Greensboro, NC where I attended the annual ConvergeSouth conference. I learned a lot and spent time rubbing elbows with some Alpha Geeks. (I own this facet of my personality, it’s OK to say I’m a geek.) However, all good things come to an end. I’m back to the grind and that means Menu Mondays. My goal this week is to add tutorials for mashed potatoes and chili.
Tell me, Home Eccers, what is on your menu this week?
- Monday chicken parmesan, sautéed zucchini with garlic, tossed salad
- Tuesday pot roast with carrots, celery, and mashed potatoes
- Wednesday lentil soup with grilled cheese sandwiches
- Thursday C.O.R.N.*
- Friday oven fried fish and chips, coleslaw, green beans
- Saturday homemade pizza night (sauce, crust), tossed salad
- Sunday chili, nachos
*Clean Out Refrigerator Night