This week is going to be more than a little crazy. Not only are there meetings & events almost every day, but my husband starts outage. What does that mean? Well, typically he works 12 hour shifts that keep him away from home about 14 hours a day. Outage just means things get worse. Am I grateful he has a job? Absolutely, but we all complain about our own situations from time to time, right?
Oh, that’s right, I’m the only whiner. Sometimes I forget.
So, onto the menu:
- Monday – Spaghetti with meatballs (I’m linking to my usual recipe, but I totally cheated today)
- Tuesday – Bean burritos, Spanish rice, corn
- Wednesday – Chicken bog, green beans, cornbread
- Thursday – C.O.R.N.*
- Friday – Date Night Dinner: Adults: Mussels in broth, blackened tuna, acorn squash, rice pilaf
Kids: same sides + fish sticks (they’ll eat slightly earlier, too)
- Saturday- Pizza Night – I’m cheating this week, for the sitter’s sake
- Sunday – A variation on beef burgundy over mashed potatoes, peas with almonds, carrots
*Clean Out Refrigerator Night
Tell me Home Eccers, what’s on your menu this week? Feel free to either share in the comments or share a link to your own blog.