Fall is here. The windows are open and it feels safe to bake once again. If time permits (when does it, lately?) I will be making bagels and cinnamon bread.
- Egg salad sandwiches, carrots & celery sticks
- Spaghetti with marinara
- Corn chowder, BLTs
- PB&J, raw broccoli
- Turkey wraps, yogurt, chips
- Chef salads + soup
- Monday – Jap Chae, miso soup (yes, I mixed ethnicities)
- Tuesday – tortilla*, salad
- Wednesday – C.O.R.N.**
- Thursday – Pork chops with raspberry sauce, rice, steamed vegetables
- Friday – Catfish, roast potatoes, coleslaw, green beans
- Saturday – Beef stroganoff, steamed broccoli, corn or carrots
- Sunday – Chicken pilau, corn bread, salad
*Tortilla -A Spanish omelette with potato. My mother has chickens and we are taking full advantage of what they have to offer.
**Clean Out Refrigerator Night